Rolex watches are known for both their precision and style. Such a real combination of beauty and perfection may be the reason why they have set such a high price for a single item. If you have a Rolex watch and want to keep it forever then you have to take proper care of your watch.
If you simply maintain your watch then it will not only keep your Rolex in excellent functioning position for years to come but will give the feel that you are wearing a brand new Rolex every time you wear your watch. You can also sell a rolex watch and earn money through it.
Like any other work of complex artistry and technology, a Rolex requires special cleaning and maintenance. There are various places like between the joints on the chain, the area joining the case and the bezel, and around the Cyclops lens where dust and other greasy particles are accumulated. If you want to sell an old rolex watch we recommend http://www.circajewels.com/sell-rolex/.
On the regular use, you will notice clearly such dust particles on your Rolex. Here are few points you need to keep in mind for cleaning your watch carefully:
- While cleaning your watch, make sure that the winding head is tightly twisted onto the case.
- Since you will be using your hands to clean your watch, washing them completely with soap or hand wash so you avoid transferring any dust or grease.
- Use lukewarm water to clean off your watch.
- Fill a container with lukewarm water and ammonia- free mild soap. click at this link to read why men prefer classic watches even in today’s time.
- Apply this soapy solution all over your watch using your hands.
- Once you are sure that the Rolex has been cleaned, rinse the watch with the warm water.
- Using a clean and soft cotton cloth, smoothly rub the watch until dried.
- Since your cloth may not reach the connections on the bracelet, you need to use a blower or hair dryer to remove the excess water from the inner surface of the joints.